Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, May 2nd, 2011


Cool miracle! We're at the library now, and it's pretty packed, so we couldn't find two computers open by each other. So Elder Marlar started at a computer, and I wrote some hand-written letters instead behind him. I was tempted to just forgo the rule about using a computer next to your companion, and go to one opposite of him, but instead I prayed and asked for a computer next to Elder Marlar, so I could follow that rule! I gave it 3 minutes, and guess what?! The lady at the computer next to Elder Marlar left, so here I am, and the mercy of the lord, writing home! Cool huh?!

You are indeed right! Sister Wojnowski came up to me on sunday and told me all about her communication with MY AUNT DEBBIE! Man that was really cool! I'm gonna write Aunt debbie so I'll have her tell you about the experience. But at the end I was so so happy and I said "Man Sister Wojnowski (She's an amazing person) I wish I could give you a hug!" Yeah, she then gave me a hug and said "That's okay, I know you're not supposed to give hugs, but you didn't hug me back!" Which I didn't! Man she's so so cool! What a cool moment! My sunday was AMAZING!!! It was a hard fast, but the spirit was so so strong during church!

So, today is Zone P-Day and next monday, the 8th I think, is transfer P-Day! Man these transfers go by so so fast! I've been in Baytown for 2 and a half months! Isn't that CRAZY?! Funny story! So since I've been out here in Baytown, I've held I think 3 girls hands, and they've all been during Prayer Circles! Now, as far as I know, there isn't any doctrine against prayer circles, I just think they're a bit weird! But we were visiting some Less Actives, and there was a mom and her two daughters, so all girls and we talked and taught outside cause the weather was nice, and cause we couldn't go inside! At the beginning, we started with a prayer, and they held out there hands for a prayer circle. That usually only happens at investigators houses, but we jumped in. I was holding Elder Marlar's hand and I was also saying the prayer. The worst part was when Elder Marlar started stroking and squeezing my hand during the prayer! Oh my gosh! I lost it! I felt horrible, because I had to pause for a long long time cause I was barely holding in the laughter! I closed the prayer so quick and once again felt horrible because I think they thought I was laughing at the prayer circle, when I was laughing at Elder Marlar squeezing my hand and stroking my fingers! The dumb part is, is that Elder Marlar is a pro. cause he said the closing prayer, and even though I was doing the same thing, he was very calm and said the prayer without incidence. A Greenie moment was exposed that night!

So quick question for father! Dadio, are you gonna do that surgery to get the metal out of your leg? I used that trial as an example during a lesson Elder Marlar and I were teaching and I wondered if you were! I know I don't have to go through all of it, and I'll only see the good side when I'm home, but I'd suggest doing it! The doctor said you could jog slightly, and get moving again! Isn't that Amazing?! That surgery, and the modern medical system is a blessing to you!

So Carol is being baptized at 7 pm on Saturday the 7th. She's amazing but needs prayers. The only thing that could keep her is tea. She hasn't drinken any for a while, but this last week is when Satan starts to hit people hard ya know? So please pray that that baptism will go through without any incidence. We have 3 baptisms at 7 pm this saturday in Baytown! COOL HUH?! We're definitely seeing miracles everywhere or stuff like this wouldn't be happening.

Please keep in there! This week has been great, but hard also. Like every week it flew by faster than anything!

Your son,
Elder McKeen

No comments:

Post a Comment