Saturday, April 16, 2011

Monday, April 11th, 2011

This week was a better week than the last one. There weren't as many of those time where I was hurting, physically or emotionally, but they were still there. Elder Marlar and I have had fun this week, and worked hard. We taught 18 lessons, which is very close to the goal we wanted to hit for the mission standards. We were fighting really really hard for 20, but it was impossible near the end of the week. Elder Marlar and I had a couple more head butting moments, where I was super frustrated, but we're doing great. We're human! I wouldn't have the amazing relationship with you and the rest of the family, if there weren't those fights and struggles we've had at times. They've been there. I was quickly reminded of some of the fights I had with Justin and Brad! Man, hahahaha, some of the were bad fights, but now I look at both of them as my best friends, along with the rest of the family.I love you, I apologize for the shortness of the letter, but know that I love being a missionary. Sometimes It's hard, but it's amazing at times as well. I love this church, and I love being a missionary. I love you mommy! Keep being so so amazing! Your 1 of 52,225 Elder McKeen

No comments:

Post a Comment